St Martin’s Theatre
Another of London’s theatres designed by W.G.R Sprague is the St Martin’s Theatre in West Street. It first opened on 23rd November 1916 with a comedy called “Houp La” At this moment, and for the last forty three years, it is home to the world’s longest running play, Agatha Christie’s “The Mousetrap” which transfered to the theatre on 25th March 1974. More information
St Martin’s Theatre, West Street, London, WC2H 9NZ
Theatre access and Facilities
- Theatre facilities for the hard of hearing
- Theatre facilities for disabled access
- Theatre air-conditioning
- Guide Dogs are Welcome – please notify theatre when booking
- Nearest Tube Stations: Leicester Square
- Parking: Westminter City Council car park at Cambridge Circus. NCP at Upper St Martin?s Lane and Bedfordbury.
- Bars: 3 – Stalls, Dress Circle and Upper Circle.
- Concessions: Ice Cream, confectionery, souvenirs and programmes
- Toilets: Ladies and Gents at Stalls, Dress and Upper Circles