Charing Cross Road, , London, WC2H OHH
Designed by Walter Emden and C.J.Phipps.Opened 24th April 1889 with the play "The Profligate". Main foyer columned, opulent and dominated by the bar. Beautiful red and white auditorium with striped mulberry wallpaper.
|What’s on at the Garrick Theatre? Rock of Ages
Book Rock of Ages Tickets
Book Rock of Ages and Hotel theatre breaks
Facilities at the Garrick Theatre
- Facilities for Hard of Hearing? Infrared
- Disabled Access? Yes*
- Air-conditioning? No
- Other Facilities? Guide Dogs allowed - please notify theatre when booking
- Bars at the Garrick Theatre: 3: Foyer, Stalls and Upper Circle.
- Toilets at the Garrick Theatre: Foyer Ladies and gents. Stalls 2 x Ladies. Upper Circle: Ladies and Gents.
General Notes: * Disabled Acces involves one step which should be negotiable by most wheelchair users. No disabled facilities but patrons can use the ladies toilets if they are able to get out of the chair!
How to Get To The Garrick Theatre
- By Tube: The nearest tube station to the Garrick Theatre is the Charing Cross
- By Bus: The bus routes that pass close to the Garrick Theatre are:3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 24, 29, 30 (please check for up to date information at www.tfl.gov.uk/buses)
- By Train: The nearest train station is Charing Cross
- Closest Parking: Westminter City Council car park at Trafalgar Square and Whitcomb Street. NCP at Upper St Martin?s Lane. There is a taxi rank at Charing Cross. Do check up to date car park information at www.ncp.co.uk/london
Hotels near the Garrick Theatre
- Three star hotels: Strand Palace Hotel
- Four star hotels: Guoman Charing Cross
- Five star hotels: Radisson Edwardian Hampshire
Previous Shows at the Garrick Theatre: Loserville, Chicago, Horrible Histories
-- Download Garrick Theatre as PDF --