Ticket and Hotel Packages for The Who at Wembley
As you can imagine, this is going to be quite an event!
The packages include a ticket to the concert and one night accommodation. You can then add rail travel and add extras like London Eye, The Shard, Thames cruises, dining and extra nights.
I’m presuming you know all you need to know about The Who, so here are some hotels to look out for.
Cheapest Ticket and Hotel Packages
- Aloft London Excel
- My Place Hotel, Earls Court
- Royal National Hotel, Bloomsbury
- Tavistock Hotel, Bloomsbury
- President Hotel, Bloomsbury
Closest Hotel Packages
- Matrise Hotel, Maida Vale
- London Marriott Hotel, Maida Vale
- The Colonnade, Paddington
- The Marriott Hotel Regents Park
The Poshest The Who Packages
- The Intercontinental Park Lane
- The Royal Horseguards
- The St Pancras Renaissance
- Conrad London St James
- London Hilton, Park Lane
My personal pick is the Royal National Hotel, especially of you are coming in from the north as it is close to St Pancras, Kings Cross and Euston train stations (you can include rail travel in our packages). Also, as a good value three star hotel, it is one of the cheaper hotels. The bus, the tube or a taxi will all get you to Wembley.