Ballet and Opera Breaks in London for 2018
We are lucky enough to be able to offer opera breaks and dance breaks in London for some great productions. With opera and ballet from the Royal Opera House, the London Coliseum and dance from Sadlers Wells, London’s opera and ballet scene is among the most vibrant in the world.
Our Opera breaks include your choice of a range of tickets for opera and ballet performances and central London hotel accommodation.
At the Royal Opera House:
The Royal Opera House 2018 season is now on sale for breaks including tickets and accommodation for the Royal Opera or the Royal Ballet, with new performances getting added every day!
- Cav and Pag Dec 2017 – Jan 2018
- Rigoletto – January 2018
- Salomé – January 2018
- Carmen – February – March 2018
- Tosca – January – February 2018
- The Nutcracker – December 2017 – January 2018
- Giselle – January – March 2018
- New Wayne Gregory / Age of Anxiety / New Christopher Wheeldon – March – April 2018
- A Winter’s Tale – February – March 2018
At the London Coliseum
We area also delighted to offer breaks for the London Coliseum programme for the 2017/2018 season
English National Opera
- Iolanthe – Feb – April 2018
- Satyagraha 01 to 27 February 2018
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1 March to 15 March 2018
- La Traviata 16 March to 13 April 2018
- The Marriage of Figaro 29 March to 14 April 2018
English National Ballet
- The Nutcracker – Christmas 2017/2018
- Song of the Earth and La Sylphide – 09 – 13 January 2018
- Le Jeune Homme et La Mort and La Sylphide – 16 – 20 January 2018
- Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella – Dec 2017 – Jan 2018
More Information on our Ballet and Opera Breaks
Hotels and Breaks at the Coli
Within a couple of hundred yards of the London Coliseum there are a huge variety of different hotels, from the Travelodge Covent Garden to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel in Leicester Square to the Charing Cross and Strand Palace Hotel on the Strand. The lovely Royal Horseguards is also close by. Keep an eye out for them as you browse our hotels when you book.
Hotels and Opera Breaks at the Royal Opera House
Just the other side of Covent Garden is the Royal Opera House. In addition to the hotel mentioned above the 4 star Kingsway Hall Hotel is very close as is the rather swish 5 star ME London. Otherwise the Waldorf is just round the corner on the Aldwych.
Check out more classical information at http://www.classicalsource.com/