A long weekend is a great time to head down to London to see a show and the May Day bank holiday is always popular.
London has welcomed 5 great shows into town in recent months and we have great availability for all of them: even The Book of Mormon – which is currently THE number one show in the West End.
So along with excellent The Book of Mormon from the creators of South Park the musicals that have really set the town alight are the return of Hairspray and two new stage adaptations of hit films: Mary Poppins and 9 – 5.
If you are coming to London on Saturday night splash out and stay at the four star Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel. Theatre Breaks with best seats, accommodation, full breakfast, service and VAT is £179 pp for one memorable night.
- Les Miserables – the stage version of the movie that everyone is going crazy for
- Mamma Mia! – ABBA songs set on a Greek Isle
- Matilda The Musical – Roald Dahl’s clever little school girl (RECOMMENDED)
- Mousetrap – Agatha Christies murder myster still going after 60 years
- The Lion King – the Classic Disney show – great for the family
- The Phantom of the Opera – The grand old daddy of musical theatre is still here. You must see it.
- Thriller – Live – Micahel Jackson tribute show
- Wicked – The Wizard of Oz from the whiches point of view
- Woman in Black – A thriller that will have you trembling in your seat.