Family Breaks in London this Winter
London Theatre Breaks are a great family occassion with some great family shows in town all year round but, this winter, London is really pushing the boat out.
From old favourites for the whole family to new shows specially for the kids there is so much on offer: and we haven’t even mentioned the lights, the sales and the seasonal attractions all round London’s West End.
Check out Family Theatre Breaks great for parents and children alike
Three classic family shows that are on all year round:
Seasonal Family Shows at Christmas in London
- Suessical Based on the much-loved Dr. Seuss books at the Arts Theatre.
- Puss In Boots panto at the Hackney Empire.
- Slavas Snowshow at the Royal Festival Hall a beautiful seasonal show which ends in a magical snowstorm.
- The Gruffalo is on during the day at the Lyric Theatre from 20th November 2013 to 12th January 2014.
- Seasonal favourite of The Royal Opera House, The Wind in the Willows will be on at the Duchess Theatre
What a Christmas!
Family Theatre Breaks Christmas
London Theatre Breaks have special ticket and hotel packages for each of these shows for the family and, with free accommodation for the children*, prices for a family of two adults and two children to see a show with best seats, over night accommodation in a 3 star hotel with full English breakfast start at ONLY £274 (including service and VAT at 20% Price correct at December 2013).
* for up to 3 children under 16 sharing a rooms with two adults.
You can book all of this on line, but if you would rather get the help of one of the team, give our reservations office a call and they will gladly give you all the help and advice you need to design and book the perfect Christmas Theatre Break.
So book your family theatre break to London this year and give your children the memory of a lifetime.
Use the dropdown box on your right to start you off or call +44 (0)1904 420452
Average rating: 0 reviews