Opera Breaks (and ballet) in London for 2016
From the Royal Opera House to the Kings Head, London’s Opera scene is among the most vibrant in the world. This year we are lucky enough to be able to offer opera breaks in London for some great operas.
At the Royal Opera House:
The Royal Opera House 2016 season is now on sale for breaks including tickets and accommodation for the Royal Opera or the Royal Ballet.
At the English National Opera
I hope you can manage to see something!
We area also delighted to announce the ENO programme for the 2016/17 Winter season. Bookings for breaks will open soon.
- Don Giovanni by Mozart: 30 September – 26 October
- Puccini by Tosca: 3 October – 3 December
- The Pearl Fishers by Bizet: 19 October – 2 December
- Lulu by Berg: 9 – 19 November
- Rigoletto by Verdi: 2 – 28 February
- The Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert & Sullivan: 9 February – 25 March
- The Winter’s Tale by Ryan Wigglesworth: 27 February – 14 March
- Partenope Handel: 15 – 24 March
More Information on our Ballet and Opera Breaks
Hotels and Breaks at the Coli
Within a couple of hundred yards of the London Coliseum there are a huge variety of different hotels, from the Travelodge Covent Garden to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel in Leicester Square to the Charing Cross and Strand Palace Hotel on the Strand. The lovely Royal Horseguards is also close by. Keep an eye out for them as you browse our hotels when you book.
Hotels and Opera Breaks at the Royal Opera House
Just the other side of Covent Garden is the Royal Opera House. In addition to the hotel mentioned above the 4 star Kingsway Hall Hotel is very close as is the rather swish 5 star ME London. Otherwise the Waldorf is just round the corner on the Aldwych.
Check out more classical information at http://www.classicalsource.com/
Average rating: 0 reviews